Job no: 492592
Work type: Full Time
- Career development opportunities
- Be part of a winning team that recognises and rewards success
- Canningvale location
Bunzl Australasia is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse consumable products range across a wide variety of industry sectors. We're a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying
This role will call upon your passion to work in a multi-faceted sales role in the Aged Care sector and your ability to maintain various relationships as you deliver exceptional customer service to grow your existing client portfolio and seize opportunities to bring on new business.
Your Healthcare sales or Nursing background will equip you to provide a high quality of service and expertise, supporting your customers and identifying new opportunities across various product categories. Ideally, you will also have RN or Medical Consumables sales experience. To be successful you will need to manage your territory as if it’s your “own business” with the focus of delivering growth through specialisation.
You will possess:
- The ability to build relationships with a range of people quickly and effectively.
- Exceptional interpersonal and negotiation skills to allow you contribute to a positive team environment and deliver the high-quality service to your customers
- A natural drive, motivation and resilience to equip you to meet and exceed sales targets and customer expectations alike.
- Computer literacy and administrative skills to aid in managing your time efficiently
SO, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- Tools of the trade, including a fully maintained company vehicle.
- A supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- High performance sales coaching program.
- Well-being and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
This isn't a full list of course... We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply through the 'apply" option, including your covering letter and resume
No Agencies Please.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend