Job no: 492874
Work type: Full Time
Location: Dandenong South
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join our high performing Marketing team based at our Dandenong South branch.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing & eCommerce the Marketing Assistant will help implement Marketing campaigns and assist the Bunzl Australia and New Zealand (BANZ) team in promoting the specific segments in Healthcare, Hospitality, Facilities Cleaning & Hygiene and Food Processor & Industry.
The Marketing Assistant will work across all elements of preparing and maintaining Marketing campaigns, assist with social media, email marketing, the blog and CRM data management, as part of the broader Marketing Team. This role will also communicate with multiple stakeholders internally and externally and clearly focus on and define the customers and align all Marketing and branding initiatives in a consistent manner.
SO, WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Bunzl Australasia is a leader in the Marketing and distribution of a diverse consumable products range across a wide variety of industry sectors. We're a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
• A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
• A supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
• Wellbeing and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
• Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
This isn't a full list of course... We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
• Manage CRM system, maintaining all data account and contact details, ensuring data integrity.
• Assist the Marketing Campaign Executive to be campaign ready with social media, email marketing, blog plus sourcing and loading content for Marketing campaigns in the Content Hub.
• Ensure Bunzl ANZ and Exclusive Brand brand guidelines are adhered to.
• Track, measure and report on; email, social media and content hub, against campaign ROIs.
• Assist the Head of Marketing & eCommerce with brand audits and product classifications.
• Ensure the Marketing Intranet page is up-to-date to support Sales Team and Marketing campaigns.
• Ensure that new established processes are communicated, understood, and followed by key stakeholders.
• Coordinate and liaise with internal and external stakeholders to get all relevant product content and to meet all Marketing objectives, campaigns and projects.
• Manage Marketing administration and other adhoc duties.
• Support broader Marketing and Procurement team as required.
OUR IDEAL PERSON
• Tertiary qualification in Marketing and/or a related discipline.
• Recently graduated into Marketing, Advertising or other Marketing position (beneficial).
• A visa with the right to work full time in Australia.
• A passion for Marketing and an understanding of the needs of a multi-brand environment.
• Understanding of the B2B / B2SME Marketing landscape.
• Be a creative and analytical data-driven thinker.
• Strong technical skill set and numerical literacy.
• Understanding of consumer analytics and insights.
• Understanding the Paid-Owned-Earned channels and what the customer requires in each channel.
• Ability to analyse quantifiable metrics and optimize against the results.
• Understanding of the applications of the Marketing discipline and the customer journey and touchpoints at every step.
You will also require:
• Excellent stakeholder management and written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail with a commitment to quality.
• Problem-solving and time management skills including the ability to manage conflicting priorities and meet tight deadlines.
• Flexibility and adaptability in a changing environment.
• Ability to take / show initiative.
• Ability to work well autonomously and in a team environment.
• Ability to work under pressure.
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we would like to hear from you!
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend