Job no: 492823
Work type: Full Time
- Sell leading products and brands
- Be part of a winning team that recognises and rewards success
- Reputable, multinational company with great team values and a strong culture
Beaver Brands - the wholesale division of Bunzl Safety is a manufacturing, import and wholesale business. We specialise in the provision of reputable, quality, and innovative branded products, including Mack footwear, WS clothing, Beaver lifting & materials handling, Beaver load restraint, B-Safe height safety, onsite services, and Frontier personal protective equipment.
In this role you will manage your territory Like it is your “own Business” including servicing existing customers and hunting for new customers. The demands of this role will call upon your ability to maintain multi-tiered relationships, coupled with your ability to deliver results that will meet both customer expectations and strategic business objectives.
You will join a well-established branch, working with a friendly and experienced team of specialists from various sectors as well as managers who lead-by-example and invest in the development of their team members.
You are passionate, driven to succeed and enjoy working with customers through remote selling (virtually) and face to face. You are a team player who can contribute to the business both externally and internally. A strong understanding of height safety, lifting and rigging, PPE, workwear, safety footwear or materials handling equipment is advantage, however, on-the-job training will be provided.
If the above resonates with you and you are customer centric, energetic and exemplify the below points we would like to hear from you:
- Professional and personable
- Able to target and achieve budget with existing and new customers
- Self -motivated with strong commercial acumen
- Strong analytical skills and able to use data to determine what is required by the customer
- Team player with ability to support internal branch functions including quotations, back order, and contract management
- Experience using Microsoft software is essential
- Use of CRM for customer management is essential
- Pronto ERP skills would be an advantage but not a prerequisite for the position
SO, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
Bunzl Australasia is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse consumable products range across a wide variety of industry sectors. We're a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- Supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Well-being and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
- High performance sales coaching program.
- Tools of the trade, including a fully maintained company vehicle.
This isn't a full list of course... We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
Please apply through the "apply" option, including your covering letter and resume
No Agencies Please.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend