Administration & Finance Officer
Job no: 492524
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Administration, Accounting & Finance
- Career development opportunities
- Be part of a winning team that recognises and rewards success
- Join a great, multinational company with a strong culture
Interpath Services has an exciting career opportunity and are seeking a full-time applicant who displays great enthusiasm, a positive attitude and has a customer centric focus.
We are a market leader in the Australian Scientific Industry, specialising in the sale and distribution of Life Science Consumables for the Pathology, Hospital, Medical Research and Scientific markets.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE!
This position will assist in a number of tasks on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis. Some of the tasks include answering phone calls for Accounts and Reception, Meeting and greeting visitors at Reception. Preparing cash reports, daily banking and receipting including processing of customers’ credit card payments in the online banking portal. You will also be required to:
- Manage Debtors, monitor customer balances and pursue the collection of amounts outside of trading terms
- Prepare monthly Payroll Tax data and process payments
- Prepare monthly BAS and PAYG and arrange payments
- Reconciliation of MasterCards via FlexiPurchase software and journal
- General Ledger reconciliations, Bank reconciliations
- Assist with external Audit, liaise with Auditors and provide documentation
- Assist with HY and YE additional disclosures as per Bunzl PLC requirements
- Assist with wall to wall stocktakes
- Provide various information to Bunzl group Tax Accountant as required
OUR IDEAL PERSON!
To be successful in this position you will have administration and finance experience. You must be a strong team player and have the ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritise your work.
Additionally, you will;
- Possess excellent organisational and time management skills
- Be a confident and effective communicator
- Be an independent self-starter who appreciates working in a team environment
- Possess a professional and decisive attitude with the ability to work under pressure
- Have strong analytical and numerical skills;
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point
- Proven experience in customer service within a sales-oriented business.
- An understanding of accounting/financial principles.
- Experience with an order entry/invoicing system
- Meticulous attention to detail.
SO, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
Interpath prides itself on being a friendly, family work environment where you will become part of a dynamic, supportive and inclusive team, with excellent opportunities for training and continued development. In addition, we are also a Bunzl company, which can lead to other career opportunities throughout the Bunzl group.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A salary commensurate with experience and employee profit share scheme.
- A supportive team environment with opportunities for career progression.
- Wellbeing and community programs, including our Community Support Program.
- Training and personal development opportunities.
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply through the ‘apply" option, including your covering letter and resume.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend