Graduate Account Manager - Healthcare & Government Team
Job no: 492442
Work type: Full Time
- Flexible working conditions
- Work with an experienced and high-performing team in a leading branch
- Multinational company with career development opportunities
An exciting opportunity has become available for an ambitious, customer-focused Graduate Account Manager - Healthcare & Government to join our high-performing Sales team in Enfield.
Reporting to the Sales Manager - Healthcare & Government, you will be the face of Bunzl, promoting highly desirable products to our valued Healthcare and Government customers within the Sydney Metro region.
Ideal for a recent Graduate, this role presents a broad range of learning opportunities, working with an open and transformative team within a fast-pace environment. Our flat and collaborative organisational structure allows access to a wealth of knowledge and experience through our senior leadership team and highly talented team members.
You will not only receive on-the-job coaching and training by our leaders who truly lead-by-example, but you will also be involved with formalised training and exposure to a variety of business areas.
SO, WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Bunzl is a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- A supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Well-being and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
- High performance sales coaching program.
- Tools of the trade, including a fully maintained company vehicle.
This isn't a full list of course... We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
OUR IDEAL PERSON
In order to succeed in this role, you will be a dedicated self-starter who takes ownership and works efficiently autonomously. Also critical will be your willingness to learn and your ability to adapt to the ever-changing demands of our customers.
You will show initiative to deliver everyday activities to a high standard and will be proactive in learning and challenging the status-quo.
You will also require the following:
- Current valid full driver's licence.
- Ability to learn both independently and collaboratively.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to engage with and influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills with a solution-oriented approach to problem-solving.
- Working understanding of Microsoft Office Suite.
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we want to hear from you!
Don’t delay. Apply now through the ''apply" option, attaching your Cover Letter and Resume.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend