Wound Care & Medical Consumables Specialist
Job no: 492403
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Health & Medical Specialists, Sales
- Great career opportunity with full comprehensive training provided
- Work for a Market Leader within the Healthcare Industry
- Join a global company with a great team environment
Due to our continued growth, an exciting opportunity exists for a knowledgeable and collaborative individual to join the dynamic team in the position of Wound Care & Medical Consumables Specialist. This role will call upon your passion for clinical excellence and your ability to maintain multi-tiered relationships.
Our office is based in Enfield, but you will predominantly be on the road, face-to-face with our valued customers.
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
We are committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- A supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Well-being and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
- High performance sales coaching program.
- Tools of the trade, including a fully maintained company vehicle.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
You will become a trusted advisor in the area of woundcare and medical consumable products, providing expert advice to customers, residents and our Aged Care Sales team. You will also assist to manage existing corporate accounts (predominantly Aged Care facilities), maximising the retention of business and identifying key opportunities to expand our client's market share in these customers by introducing new products. This role will also have you involved in education, product trials and building key relationships. You will play a key role in developing new business within key growth sectors in order to ensure the continued success of your portfolio.
- Build strong relationships with the ability to deal with key personnel at all levels of the business.
- Maximise the retention of business with existing customers by ensuring products and service continues to meet or exceed the expectations of those customers.
- Provide education, implementation and support to all Bunzl Healthcare customers in the area of wound care and medical consumables.
- Expand our share of customers' business with additional products.
- Work with key suppliers when technical information for the customer is required.
- Identify, evaluate and manage new sales opportunities.
- Ensure that our customers value all aspects of our service rather than merely our products and pricing.
OUR IDEAL PERSON
You will have a background in the Healthcare sector, with not only knowledge in wound care and medical consumables, but a deep passion for Healthcare. Preferably, you will have Nursing Qualifications due to the technical and educational components of the role within Aged Care and Healthcare in general.
You may have a proven track record of account management and sales experience, however, more important is your ability to create trust, build rapport, develop solutions, cross sell, administer and grow an existing client base, and develop profitable business from within. Ideally, you will have worked within a business-to-business role and be willing to share your successes with us.
Additionally, you will be an independent self-starter who appreciates working in a team environment; you'll possess excellent organisational and time management skills and be a confident communicator and effective with presentations. Well-developed computer and administrative skills are also required particularly with Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications.
If this sounds like a fit for you and you have the skills and attitude we are looking for, then we would like to hear from you.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend