Internal Account Manager / Sales Support
Job no: 492501
Work type: Full Time
Location: Canning Vale
- Industry Leading Global Organisation
- Opportunities for Growth and Development
- Internal Account Manager experience or Call Centre (Sales)
Bunzl Australasia is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse consumable products range across a wide variety of industry sectors. We're a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
An exciting opportunity exists for an individual experienced in the area of Internal Account Management or Call Centre Sales and sales support. The ideal person will be working within the WA team in Canning Vale contacting existing customers to achieve budgeted sales and margin targets as well as supporting the sales team with admin duties.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Maximise the retention of business with existing customers by ensuring products and service continues to meet or exceed the expectations of those customers
- Expand our share of customers' business with additional products
- Achieve budgeted sales and margin targets
- Work with major suppliers when technical information/demonstrations for the customer are required;
- Regularly review customer's future demand changes so that we proactively liaise with inventory control management in order that we may continuously meet or exceed the customer's delivery expectations.
- Provide administrative assistance to the sales team (50% of the working time) in a variety of administrative support duties
SO WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live and, a supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide opportunities. This isn't a full list of course...we feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
The office is easily accessed and has free parking which means you don't have to battle the city traffic!
OUR IDEAL PERSON
You would be a highly motivated, team oriented, self-starter with an excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
Previous experience in a Call Centre and Internal Account Management would be highly desirable as well as your sound business acumen with a good understanding of the critical factors affecting business profitability.
Your demonstrated competency in on-line data entry, MS Office suite & computer literacy will be key to your success.
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply through the 'apply" option, including your covering letter and resume.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend