Bunzl Safety - For Safe Working Lives.
- Sell leading products and brands
- Work with top Resource, Industrial and Manufacturing companies
- Reputable, multinational company with great team values and a strong culture
Bunzl Safety is a manufacturing, import and wholesale business. We specialise in the provision of reputable, quality and innovative branded products, including Mack footwear, WS clothing, Beaver lifting and materials handling, Beaver load restraint, B-Safe height safety and Frontier personal protective equipment.
Right now, we have an opportunity for an external Sales Rep to sell high quality safety products & services to both new and existing customers.
You will rely on your natural ability to deal with people and your technical expertise to generate new sales, build opportunities and nurture existing customer relationships.
Working within our culture of high performance, strong sales methodologies, there is plenty of training and support for someone new to the sales process, and our reputable brands and diverse range of high-quality products and services will make selling a breeze.
SO, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
Bunzl Australasia is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse consumable products range across a wide variety of industry sectors. We're a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- A supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Well-being and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
- High performance sales coaching program.
- Tools of trade, including a fully maintained company vehicle.
This isn't a full list of course... We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
OUR IDEAL PERSON
You will be passionate, driven to succeed, love dealing with people and working in a team. Experience in selling or knowledge of industrial safety products such as PPE, work-wear and safety footwear, would be an advantage, however, on-the-job training will be provided.
If you have hands-on industry experience using safety products combined with a positive attitude and a customer-oriented approach, then our experienced team can assist you with the training required to become our next Sales champion.
- Professional and personable with the ability to relate to a variety of people, from site to the corporate world.
- Confident decision-making ability.
- Solution-oriented approach.
- Experience using software such as Microsoft office, CRM or ERP systems is preferable.
- Strong analytical skills.
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply through the ‘apply" option, including your covering letter and resume.
No agencies please!