- Full time position based in Morningside
- Join a market leading business that delivers job security
- Directly impact strategic success and drive growth through our broad range of products
As one of the world’s largest providers of distribution and outsourcing services across the Facilities Management, Food Processing, Industrial Safety, Hospitality and Specialist Healthcare sectors, the opportunities we provide our global team of some 21,000 talented people is endless. Ours is a culture of bringing out the best in people. And we do this with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, a firm commitment to training and development, and dedicated leaders who believe that every day is a new day to see new opportunities.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, you will be required to manage the inventory accuracy and operational efficiency of the business. Day-to-day tasks include:
- Maintaining high inventory accuracy levels through cycle counting and investigation
- Investigate causes of damaged and missing stock and escalating any concerns
- Review and implement efficient allocation of Pick Faces
- Ensure smoothing running and accuracy of branch stocktakes
- Ensure the branch is supported with accurate inventory levels
- Ensure compliance with dangerous goods regulations
- Facilitate good communication between Customer Service, Purchasing and Warehouse teams
You’ll have that same entrepreneurial spirit that we live and breathe here at Bunzl. You’ll be energetic and self-motivated with great attention to detail and a can-do approach to challenges and tasks. In order to succeed in this role, you will need strong analytical skills and ability to problem solve.
The other essentials we are looking for:
- Experience in a similar role in FMCG warehousing and inventory
- Experience with computer-based wholesale distribution inventory control systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive approach to challenges and takes initiative to implement solutions and improvements
- Ability to prioritise, organise work and meet deadlines
- Dedicated to quality service
Bunzl offers a broad and flexible range of benefits to our team including profit share scheme for eligible employees, exclusive motor vehicle and health insurance products, travel and accommodation discounts, study assistance, many wellbeing and community programs and access to discounted Bunzl products.
With an entrepreneurial spirit providing endless opportunities, we believe that together we can achieve anything. We believe that through diversity we build strength and stability, and that the safety and security of our employees is not negotiable. Through innovation we find solutions, with an entrepreneurial spirit providing endless opportunities, and we believe that together we can achieve anything. Investing in our local communities is the right thing to do, and here in APAC that investment is creating a sustainable environment for us and those who follow.
WE WELCOME ALL
At Bunzl we believe that through diversity we build strength and support the principle of equality and diversity in employment. We oppose all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We believe that it is in the company’s best interests and those of all who work in it, to ensure that the human resources, talents and skills available throughout the community are considered when employment opportunities arise. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
At Bunzl, we believe that when you join our team, your potential is endless. Because at Bunzl… We believe in you! If you like the sound of this, then we definitely want you on our team.
We are a Circle Back Platinum Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
No Agencies please.