Job no: 492602
Work type: Full Time
- Work from home, location Newcastle
- Manage a portfolio of existing customers as well as hunt new opportunities
- Join a great, multinational company with high performing Sales Team
Bunzl Australasia is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse consumable products range across a wide variety of industry sectors. We're a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
As an Account Manager you will manage your geographical territory as if it was your ''own business", including servicing existing customers and hunting for new customers. The demands of this role will call upon your ability to maintain multi-tiered relationships, coupled with your ability to deliver results that will meet both customer expectations and strategic business objectives.
You will work with a friendly and experienced team of specialists from various sectors as well as managers who lead-by-example and invest in the development of their team members.
OUR IDEAL PERSON
You will have experience in business-to-business Sales in high-volume, consumable products ideally within the cleaning, healthcare, hospitality or safety industries.
- You are an independent self-starter who takes ownership, works efficiently and appreciates working in a team environment.
- You possess excellent organisational, administration and time management skills, and are a confident and effective communicator.
- Your exceptional interpersonal and negotiation skills will allow you contribute to a positive team environment and deliver the high-quality service that our diverse portfolio of clients is accustomed to.
- Your natural self-drive, motivation and resilience will equip you to meet and exceed Sales targets and customer expectations alike.
- You will have a current valid driver’s licence
SO, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- Supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
- High performance Sales coaching program.
- Tools of the trade, including a fully maintained company vehicle.
This isn't a full list of course... We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply through the "apply" option, including your covering letter and resume
No Agencies Please.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend