- Full time position based in Jandakot
- Be part of a winning team that recognises and rewards success
- Join a great, multinational company with a strong culture
As one of the world’s largest providers of distribution and outsourcing services across the Food, Hospitality, Healthcare and Facilities Management, the opportunities we provide our global team of some 19,000 talented people is endless. Ours is a culture of bringing out the best in people. And we do this with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, a firm commitment to training and development, and dedicated leaders who believe that every day is a new day to see new opportunities.
This role will call upon your passion to work in a multi-faceted sales role in the Aged Care sector and your ability to maintain multi-tiered relationships as you deliver exceptional customer service to grow your existing client portfolio and seize opportunities to bring on new business.
You will join a thriving branch with a supportive team of specialists within the Healthcare sector.
Your Healthcare sales background will equip you to provide to our Aged Care customers with a high quality of service and expertise, supporting your customers and identifying new opportunities across various product categories. Ideally, you will also have RN or Medical Consumables sales experience. To be successful you will need to manage your territory as if it was your “own business” with the focus of delivering growth through specialization.
You will need to possess:
- The ability to build relationships with a range of people quickly and effectively.
- Your exceptional interpersonal and negotiation skills will allow you contribute to a positive team environment and deliver the high-quality service that our diverse portfolio of clients are accustomed to.
- Your natural drive, motivation and resilience will equip you to meet and exceed sales targets and customer expectations alike.
- Your computer literacy and administrative skills will aid in managing your time efficiently to allow effective communication and presentation of the benefits of trading with this business and seeing those relationships through to realised sales.
Bunzl offers a broad and flexible range of benefits to our team including profit share scheme for eligible employees, exclusive motor vehicle and health insurance products, travel and accommodation discounts, study assistance, many wellbeing and community programs and access to discounted Bunzl products.
With an entrepreneurial spirit providing endless opportunities, we believe that together we can achieve anything. We believe that through diversity we build strength and stability, and that the safety and security of our employees is not negotiable. Through innovation we find solutions, with an entrepreneurial spirit providing endless opportunities, and we believe that together we can achieve anything. Investing in our local communities is the right thing to do, and here in Australia that investment is building a sustainable environment for our staff, customers and those who follow.
WE WELCOME ALL
At Bunzl we believe that through diversity we build strength and support the principle of equality and diversity in employment. We oppose all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We believe that it is in the company’s best interests and those of all who work in it, to ensure that the human resources, talents and skills available throughout the community are considered when employment opportunities arise. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
At Bunzl, we believe that when you join our team, your potential is endless. Because at Bunzl… We believe in you! If you like the sound of this, then we definitely want you on our team.
No Agencies Please.