Business Development Manager
Job no: 492589
Work type: Full Time
Location: Dandenong South
- Ongoing Support and training
- Be part of a winning team that recognises and rewards success
- Join a great, multinational company with a strong culture
Bunzl Australasia is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse consumable products range across a wide variety of industry sectors. We're a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
ROLE SNAP SHOT
We have an opportunity for a sales-driven individual to join the dynamic Healthcare Sales team in the full-time position of Business Development Manager.
Reporting to a supportive Manager who is passionate about facilitating innovation and collaboration, you will be required to achieve budgeted sales and margin targets through regular servicing of agreed customers. Your key objective is to manage your assigned geographical territory as if it is your "own business", including servicing existing customers and hunting for new customers.
OUR IDEAL PERSON
You will have a background in Healthcare and able to demonstrate:
- Experience within a Business to Business Sales environment
- A strong passion to create memorable customer experiences
- An ability to build and foster relationships with a range of people
- Experience in an environment where repeat sales are desirable
- Well-developed strategic selling and planning across major national customers
- Experience in, and responsibility for the preparation of annual budgets and strategic plans would be an advantage
- current drivers licence
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- Tools of the trade, including a fully maintained company vehicle.
- High performance sales coaching program.
- A supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Well-being and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
This isn't a full list of course. We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply through the ''apply" option, including your covering letter and resume
No Agencies Please.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend