Forklift Operator - Crown High Reach
Job no: 492529
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Transport & Logistics
- Career development opportunities and great benefits
- Be part of a winning team that recognises and rewards success
- Join a multinational company with a strong culture
We are currently searching for experienced Crown High Reach Forklift Operators to perform a range of stores and warehousing tasks at our Morningside Branch.
As a part of our team, you will be involved in the receiving, picking and dispatch of products using Forklifts, Electric Pallet Jacks and other material handling equipment, as well as manually handling products.
- Full Time positions, working 38 hours per week plus overtime.
- Monday to Friday permanent rosters.
- Opportunities on Day Shift (0600-1400) and Afternoon Shift (1500-2300)
SO, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
Bunzl Australasia is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse consumable products range across a wide variety of industry sectors. We're a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- A supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Well-being and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
This isn't a full list of course... We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
OUR IDEAL PERSON
To us it's simple. You want to be a part of a high performing team and contribute to accurately deliver the right products to the right customers on time, every time.
- A valid Australian Forklift Licence is a MUST, as is experience operating Crown High Reach Forklifts.
- A positive, "can do" attitude and exceptional teamwork skills.
- Strong attention-to-detail.
- A Passion for customer satisfaction.
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply through the 'apply" option, including your covering letter and resume.
No agencies please.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend