- Full time position, located in Dandenong South
- Join a market leading business that delivers job security
- Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply, training provided
As one of the world’s largest providers of distribution and outsourcing services across the Facilities Management, Food Processing, Industrial Safety, Hospitality and Specialist Healthcare sectors, the opportunities we provide our global team of some 21,000 talented people is endless. Ours is a culture of bringing out the best in people. And we do this with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, a firm commitment to training and development, and dedicated leaders who believe that every day is a new day to see new opportunities.
Reporting to the Inventory Supervisor, you will be required to manage system-based Inventory accuracy and providing value add to internal and external stakeholders.
Day-to-day tasks include:
- Maintaining high inventory availability and correct system due dates by working closely with our suppliers
- Working closely with our sales, purchasing and customer service teams
- Working closely with our warehouse team to help drive efficiency and overcome any supplier issues
- Maintenance of our Ordering controls
- Support the department’s administrative functions
- Meet branch accuracy targets and drive analysis of inventory issues
- Conduct reviews and recommend improvements to process and systems
- Assisting with the site stocktake
- Ensure compliance with dangerous goods regulations
This is an entry level role, and those who are interested in inventory are encouraged to apply. You will be a self-starter with great communication skills and is eager to learn as training will be provided.
What we are looking for:
- Keen interest in Inventory (prior experience not essential)
- Excellent attitude and eager to learn
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Strong attention to detail and ability to problem solve
- Proactive approach to challenges and takes initiative to implement solutions and improvements
- Ability to prioritise, organise work and meet deadlines
Bunzl offers a broad and flexible range of benefits to our team including profit share scheme for eligible employees, exclusive motor vehicle and health insurance products, travel and accommodation discounts, study assistance, many wellbeing and community programs and access to discounted Bunzl products.
With an entrepreneurial spirit providing endless opportunities, we believe that together we can achieve anything. We believe that through diversity we build strength and stability, and that the safety and security of our employees is not negotiable. Through innovation we find solutions, with an entrepreneurial spirit providing endless opportunities, and we believe that together we can achieve anything. Investing in our local communities is the right thing to do, and here in APAC that investment is creating a sustainable environment for us and those who follow.
WE WELCOME ALL
At Bunzl we believe that through diversity we build strength and support the principle of equality and diversity in employment. We oppose all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We believe that it is in the company’s best interests and those of all who work in it, to ensure that the human resources, talents and skills available throughout the community are considered when employment opportunities arise. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
At Bunzl, we believe that when you join our team, your potential is endless. Because at Bunzl… We believe in you! If you like the sound of this, then we definitely want you on our team.
We are a Circle Back Platinum Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
No Agencies please.