- Full time position based at Erskine Park
- Varied and dynamic role within a stable global organisation
- Supported by an excellent internal marketing team
As one of the world’s largest providers of distribution and outsourcing services across the Facilities Management, Food Processing, Industrial Safety, Hospitality and Specialist Healthcare sectors, the opportunities we provide our global team of some 21,000 talented people is endless.
As part of the Bunzl Group, Bunzl Safety is a manufacturing, import and wholesale business, specialising in the provision of reputable, quality, and innovative branded products, including Mack footwear, WS clothing, Beaver lifting & materials handling, Beaver load restraint, B-Safe height safety, onsite services, and Frontier personal protective equipment.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing & E-Commerce, you will assist in executing e-commerce and digital marketing initiatives across our websites and a wide range of digital channels. The main goal of this position is to drive brand awareness and online sales through initiatives that deliver an easy shopping experience for our valued customers.
Other responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Website maintenance, EDI and e-commerce initiatives and digital promotion campaigns
- Oversee style, aesthetics and functionality of website customisations and catalogues
- Assist in driving and reaching the business’s overall digital KPIs
- Ensuring compliance with corporate style guidelines
- Liaise and engage with relevant stakeholders to ensure optimised functionality of the e-commerce platforms
- Monitoring product performance using data, and provide ideas on how to increase audience size
You’ll have that same entrepreneurial spirit that we live and breathe here at Bunzl. You’ll be energetic and self-motivated with exceptional attention to detail and a can-do approach to challenges and tasks. You will have a passion for excellent customer service, creating great working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
The other essentials we are looking for:
- Prior experience in a similar e-commerce/digital role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of basic HTML source coding for websites and EDM campaigns essential
- Experience in implementing digital promotional activities
- Understanding of purchase order/ERP systems and how they interface with e-commerce websites
- Ability to work autonomously or in a collaborative environment, driving key deliverables for the marketing team and the wider business
Bunzl offers a broad and flexible range of benefits to our team including profit share scheme for eligible employees, exclusive motor vehicle and health insurance products, travel and accommodation discounts, study assistance, many wellbeing and community programs and access to discounted Bunzl products.
With an entrepreneurial spirit providing endless opportunities, we believe that together we can achieve anything. We believe that through diversity we build strength and stability, and that the safety and security of our employees is not negotiable. Through innovation we find solutions, with an entrepreneurial spirit providing endless opportunities, and we believe that together we can achieve anything. Investing in our local communities is the right thing to do, and here in APAC that investment is creating a sustainable environment for us and those who follow.
WE WELCOME ALL
At Bunzl we believe that through diversity we build strength and support the principle of equality and diversity in employment. We oppose all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We believe that it is in the company’s best interests and those of all who work in it, to ensure that the human resources, talents and skills available throughout the community are considered when employment opportunities arise. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
At Bunzl, we believe that when you join our team, your potential is endless. Because at Bunzl… We believe in you! If you like the sound of this, then we definitely want you on our team.
We are a Circle Back Platinum Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
No Agencies please.