Product Manager - Medical Devicces
Job no: 493100
Work type: Full Time
- Utilise specialised product management skills and experience to meet or exceed sales through national management of accounts and supplier relationships.
- Identify, secure and bring to market new business opportunities.
- Drive the product and business planning process across cross functional teams within the company
- Help connect New Zealanders with world leaders in medical technology
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Product Manager to work within our high-performing sales and marketing team in Auckland, NZL.
As part of the Bunzl group, Obex Medical serves the needs of medical professionals with the supply of minimally invasive, consumable and implantable devices which will enable the delivery of the best diagnosis and therapy for the patient. Obex is a recognised industry leader in clinical education and has a high level of clinical and technical expertise with a strong focus on meeting the changing needs of healthcare in New Zealand.
Work with an experienced and high-performing team with a hybrid WFH and modern Newmarket office environment.
We strive to be the employer of choice within our industry segment.
Reporting to the Anaesthesia Team Leader, you will assist in developing and managing products from our Anaesthesia, Intensive Care and Chronic Pain portfolio. With the full support of our management and sales teams, you will take full ownership of your product management role, servicing both new and existing customers. Driving your role like it’s your own business, your hunger to build exceptional relationships will guarantee that business strategies and targets are set up to succeed. You will be provided with a very competitive base salary + bonus + car allowance + fuel card + tools of the trade.
OUR IDEAL PERSON
You will ideally have experience in a medical devices’ product management role. We would also consider a senior medical device territory manager/sales consultant with an interest in product management. Other essentials we are looking for:
- Sales acumen with focus on building relationship with customer and suppliers
- Ability to identify, secure and bring to market new business opportunities
- Drive product management initiatives to support the sales team
- Great ability to work within set timelines, managing Internal/External customer/supplier needs
- Strong analytical skills with a solution-oriented approach to problem-solving
- Willing to help Obex reaching its vision of ‘providing better clinical outcomes for NZ patients’.
It will be highly regarded if you have:
- Medical, pharma or hospital project management experience
- Relative previous clinical experience i.e. Anaesthesia, ICU, Nursing etc.
WE WELCOME ALL
At Bunzl we believe that through diversity we build strength and support the principle of equality and diversity in employment. We oppose all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We believe that it is in the company’s best interests and those of all who work in it, to ensure that the human resources, talents and skills available throughout the community are considered when employment opportunities arise. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
If this sounds like a fit for you, then don’t delay and hit ''apply".
No Agencies Please.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend