- Full-time position based at our brand new facility in Adelaide’s Airport Business district
- Competitive salary + Commission + Company Car + Mobile + Laptop + Flexibility
- Be part of a stable global organisation
As part of the Bunzl Group, Interpath Services is a leading supplier of laboratory consumables for the Pathology, Hospital, Medical Research and Scientific Markets. Our dedicated professionals strive to exceed customer expectations and deliver the best service in the Life Science Industry.
Ours is a culture of bringing out the best in people. And we do this with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, a firm commitment to training and development, and dedicated leaders who believe that every day is a new day to see new opportunities.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing customers. You will be responsible for achieving sales targets, retaining high levels of customer satisfaction and successfully implementing sales marketing plans to meet and exceed customer expectations and strategic business objectives. You will also ensure effective communication flows through from the Sales team to other areas of the business.
You are a motivated and independent self-starter who works efficiently and effectively who strives to exceed expectations. Your exceptional communication, customer service and interpersonal skills will allow you contribute to a positive team environment and deliver the high-quality service that our customers are accustomed to.
The other essentials we are looking for:
- Valid SA driver’s licence;
- Tertiary qualification in Science or related field;
- Desire to expand Science background into Sales (Sales experience not essential);
- Prior experience working in a laboratory/research institute highly regarded;
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders;
- Strong organisational, listening and prioritisation skills;
- Adaptable and resilient, capable of taking ownership and delivering desirable outcomes;
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think outside the box.
- Confidence to work autonomously as well as part of a team;
Bunzl offers a broad and flexible range of benefits to our team including profit share scheme for eligible employees, exclusive motor vehicle and health insurance products, travel and accommodation discounts, study assistance, many wellbeing and community programs and access to discounted Bunzl products.
With an entrepreneurial spirit providing endless opportunities, we believe that together we can achieve anything. We believe that through diversity we build strength and stability, and that the safety and security of our employees is not negotiable. Through innovation we find solutions, with an entrepreneurial spirit providing endless opportunities, and we believe that together we can achieve anything. Investing in our local communities is the right thing to do, and here in APAC that investment is creating a sustainable environment for us and those who follow.
WE WELCOME ALL
At Bunzl we believe that through diversity we build strength and support the principle of equality and diversity in employment. We oppose all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We believe that it is in the company’s best interests and those of all who work in it, to ensure that the human resources, talents and skills available throughout the community are considered when employment opportunities arise. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
At Bunzl, we believe that when you join our team, your potential is endless. Because at Bunzl… We believe in you! If you like the sound of this, then we definitely want you on our team.
We are a Circle Back Platinum Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
No Agencies please.