- Full-time National BDM role based in Melbourne.
- Exciting strategic opportunity focusing on new business development and existing clients.
- Attractive remuneration and benefits inc. Vehicle + Commission.
As part of the Bunzl Group, Interpath Services is a leading supplier of laboratory consumables for Pathology, Hospital, Medical Research and Scientific Markets. Our dedicated professionals strive to exceed customer expectations and deliver the best service in the Life Science Industry.
Ours is a culture of bringing out the best in people. And we do this with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, a firm commitment to training and development, and dedicated leaders who believe that every day is a new day to see new opportunities.
Reporting into the General Manager – Interpath Services, we are seeking a Business Development Manager to join the team. This role is a hybrid role which will be responsible for managing existing accounts and developing new business nationally.
You are a self-motivated and results driven individual who takes ownership, works efficiently and strives to exceed expectations. You have a proven track record in developing new business, and a strong analytical and commercial background in reviewing major customers. Your exceptional communication, customer service and interpersonal skills will allow you contribute to a positive team environment and deliver the high-quality service that our clients are accustomed to.
The essentials we are looking for:
- Previous experience as a Sales professional or relevant role;
- Current valid Victorian driver’s licence;
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills;
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with a broad range of stakeholders at all levels both internal and external;
- Ability to take / show initiative, work well autonomously as well as in a team environment;
- Adaptable, resilient, and focused, capable of taking ownership and delivering desirable outcomes;
- Strong analytical and numerical skills;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Intermediate/Advanced in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think outside the box, apply judgement and logic to implement the required solutions;
- Tertiary qualifications in a Science/Health/Medical related field is an advantage.
Bunzl offers a broad and flexible range of benefits to our team including profit share scheme for eligible employees, exclusive motor vehicle and health insurance products, travel and accommodation discounts, study assistance, many wellbeing and community programs and access to discounted Bunzl products.
With an entrepreneurial spirit providing endless opportunities, we believe that together we can achieve anything. We believe that through diversity we build strength and stability, and that the safety and security of our employees is not negotiable. Through innovation we find solutions, with an entrepreneurial spirit providing endless opportunities, and we believe that together we can achieve anything. Investing in our local communities is the right thing to do, and here in APAC that investment is creating a sustainable environment for us and those who follow.
WE WELCOME ALL
At Bunzl we believe that through diversity we build strength and support the principle of equality and diversity in employment. We oppose all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We believe that it is in the company’s best interests and those of all who work in it, to ensure that the human resources, talents and skills available throughout the community are considered when employment opportunities arise. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
At Bunzl, we believe that when you join our team, your potential is endless. Because at Bunzl… We believe in you! If you like the sound of this, then we definitely want you on our team.
No Agencies please.