- Full time role located in Heidelberg West
- Plenty of variety in a fast-paced environment
- Great support to develop your career in a global company
As Part of the Bunzl Group, Interpath Services is a market leader in the Australian Scientific Industry, specialising in the sale and distribution of Life Science Consumables for the Pathology, Hospital, Medical Research and Scientific markets. Ours is a culture of bringing out the best in people. And we do this with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, a firm commitment to training and development, and dedicated leaders who believe that every day is a new day to see new opportunities.
As one of the front-line people at Interpath Services, you will have a direct influence on the quality and satisfaction levels of our loyal customer-base and suppliers.
Some of your day-to-day duties will involve:
- Receiving and processing sales orders;
- Responding to customer enquiries via email & phone;
- Actioning inbound and outbound calls regarding delivery, customer requests, product information and credit notes;
- General administration tasks i.e. filing, archiving;
- Liaising with sales representatives, warehouse staff and other internal staff.
You will have the opportunity to directly impact customer satisfaction by servicing their needs efficiently, accurately and timely through phone and email interactions. Ensuring communication flows between the Customer Service team and other areas of the business is also a key deliverable.
Interpath prides itself on being a friendly, family-like work environment where you will become part of a dynamic, supportive and inclusive team with excellent opportunities for training and continued development. In addition, we are also a Bunzl company, which can lead to other career opportunities throughout the Bunzl group.
To thrive in this role, you will have the below attributes and experience:
- A minimum of VCE completion or equivalent;
- Previous experience in a customer service based role;
- A ‘can-do’ attitude with a positive outlook;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Highly developed interpersonal and stakeholder management skills;
- Ability to work well in a team, and also autonomously;
- Ability to work well under pressure and adapt in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to meet required deadlines;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Technology savvy.
Bunzl offers a broad and flexible range of benefits to our team including profit share scheme for eligible employees, exclusive motor vehicle and health insurance products, travel and accommodation discounts, study assistance, many wellbeing and community programs and access to discounted Bunzl products.
With an entrepreneurial spirit providing endless opportunities, we believe that together we can achieve anything. We believe that through diversity we build strength and stability, and that the safety and security of our employees is not negotiable. Through innovation we find solutions, with an entrepreneurial spirit providing endless opportunities, and we believe that together we can achieve anything. Investing in our local communities is the right thing to do, and here in Australia that investment is building a sustainable environment for our staff, customers and those who follow.
At Bunzl, we believe that when you join our team, your potential is endless. Because at Bunzl… We believe in you! If you like the sound of this, then we definitely want you on our team.
We are a Circle Back Platinum Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
No Agencies Please.