- Fulltime position based in Dandenong South
- Support our Executive team
- Work with a global leader and take your career to the next level
As one of the world’s largest providers of distribution and outsourcing services across the Food Processing, Hospitality, Industrial Safety, Facility Management and Specialist Healthcare sectors, the opportunities we provide our global team of some 21,000 talented people is endless. Ours is a culture of bringing out the best in people. And we do this with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, a firm commitment to training and development, and dedicated leaders who believe that every day is a new day to see new opportunities.
You will be a key member of the Executive Leadership team within our Bunzl Australia & New Zealand (BANZ) Head Office. BANZ is a large $~600m business with branches located all over Australia and NZ. We have over 500 employees.
This role is critical to driving accountability within the leadership team, including the Managing Director and Finance Director. You will be a change champion, an strategic aligner and your commercial acumen will allow you to drive and influence outcomes.
You will bring with you a diverse background in similar roles in large organisations where you have managed projects, led cultural initiatives and influenced at a senior stakeholder level. Your key areas of responsibility include:
- Providing best practice advice on effective running of Senior Leadership meetings including driving accountability on key deliverables
- Act as the lead for our internal communications, aligning to the overall business communications strategy
- Business Partnering with LT members to ensure department & function output and initiatives align to overall business strategic
- Prepare presentation packs and review documentation for key internal and external presentations
- Manage one key direct report currently providing reception & administrative support at Head office site
You will be a self-starter with strong initiative that can influence and manage stakeholders in various functions and roles. Your curiosity will see you driving best practise and always seeking ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness in business activities.
You are stickler for organisation, prioritisation and deadlines and you will be able to drive consistency in internal activities, presentations and initiatives.
You will have strong attention to detail and your stakeholder management skills see you negotiating win- win outcomes within expected timeframes.
The other essentials we are looking for are:
- 5+ years in an EA role within a large organisation
- Demonstrated ability to work in an ambiguous, changing landscape
- Demonstrated ability managing multiple stakeholders and priorities.
- Ability to work autonomously with strong initiative
- Experience in leading or coordinating cultural initiatives, change management or communications projects
It would be ideal if you also had:
- Commerce/Business qualifications
Bunzl offers a broad and flexible range of benefits to our team including profit share scheme for eligible employees, exclusive motor vehicle and health insurance products, paid maternity leave, travel and accommodation discounts, study assistance, many wellbeing and community programs and access to discounted Bunzl products.
With an entrepreneurial spirit providing endless opportunities, we believe that together we can achieve anything. We believe that through diversity we build strength and stability, and that the safety and security of our employees is not negotiable. Through innovation we find solutions, with an entrepreneurial spirit providing endless opportunities, and we believe that together we can achieve anything. Investing in our local communities is the right thing to do, and here in APAC that investment is creating a sustainable environment for us and those who follow.
WE WELCOME ALL
At Bunzl we believe that through diversity we build strength and support the principle of equality and diversity in employment. We oppose all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We believe that it is in the company’s best interests and those of all who work in it, to ensure that the human resources, talents and skills available throughout the community are considered when employment opportunities arise. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
At Bunzl, we believe that when you join our team, your potential is endless. Because at Bunzl… We believe in you! If you like the sound of this, then we definitely want you on our team.
We are a Circle Back Platinum Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
No Agencies please.