Job no: 492778
Work type: Full Time
Location: Erskine Park
Categories: Trades & Engineering
- Based in Erskine Park, Sydney
- Ongoing training and Support
- Complete daily testing for customers
Bunzl Safety is a specialist safety company, focusing on the manufacture and distribution of a range of consumables and components including lifting and materials handling products, through to height safety equipment, personal protective equipment, workwear and footwear, largely to the resources, energy, construction, and manufacturing sectors.
We are looking for a Testing Officer to become a valuable member of our Erskine Park team. Reporting to the Testing Supervisor, your key responsibility will be to ensure customers goods are inspected and or tested and to provide an unbiased report on your findings, whilst also providing support in the warehouse.
Some of the duties will include but not limited to:
- Testing of product in accordance with Australian and International Standards.
- Assembly of chain and wire slings
- Repairing customers goods
- Operating the Vertical and Horizontal Test Machines and Height Safety drop tower.
- Liaise with customers regarding testing and repair work
- Undertake regular training and inductions, internal and external
Skills and Behaviour
- Works well in a team environment. Ability to share and receive information
- Effective communicator - Ability to present ideas clearly and effectively, both written and verbal
- High attention to detail - Diligently attends to details and pursues quality in accomplishing tasks
- Job Knowledge/Technical Knowledge - Demonstrates knowledge of techniques, skills and procedures.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy includes:
- A supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Wellbeing and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
This isn't a full list of course... We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
This position offers an exciting opportunity to someone who is looking for a stable career with a long-established company.
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply through the 'apply" option, including your covering letter and resume.
No Agencies Please.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend