Account Manager - Hospitality Specialist
Job no: 492457
Work type: Full Time
- Professional and personal growth opportunities
- Be a part of a great team environment where success is recognised and rewarded
- Join a multinational company with a strong local presence
An exciting opportunity exists in our Canberra Branch for a sales-driven individual to join the dynamic Hospitality Sales team in the full-time position of Account Manager.
Reporting to a supportive Branch Manager who is passionate about facilitating innovation and collaboration, you will be required to achieve sales and margin targets through the servicing of customers to a high standard. Your key objective is to manage your assigned geographical territory as if it was your "own business", including servicing existing customers and hunting for new customers.
You will join a growing Branch with the support of a team of specialists within the Hospitality and Catering sector.
SO, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
Bunzl Australasia is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse consumable products range across a wide variety of industry sectors. We're a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- A supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Well-being and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
- High performance sales coaching program.
- Tools of the trade, including a fully maintained company vehicle.
This isn't a full list of course..We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
OUR IDEAL PERSON
Ideally, you will have a strong background in Hospitality, working as a qualified Chef or similar.
Experience in a Sales position is preferred, but not essential - a strong passion to create memorable customer experiences is what will allow you to succeed in this role. You will need to possess the ability to build relationships with a range of people quickly and effectively.
Your exceptional interpersonal and negotiation skills will allow you contribute to a positive team environment and deliver the high-quality service that our diverse portfolio of clients are accustomed to.
Your positive, "can do" attitude paired with your self-motivated and results-driven outlook will equip you to meet and exceed sales targets and customer expectations alike.
If this sounds like a fit for you, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply through the ''apply" option, including your covering letter and resume.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend