- Full-time Sales position based in NSW
- Join our winning Speciality HealthCare team at Interpath Services
- Drive business growth with new and existing customers
As part of the Bunzl Group, Interpath Services is our Speciality Healthcare arm and is a leading supplier of laboratory consumables for Pathology, Hospital, Medical Research and Scientific Markets. Our dedicated professionals strive to exceed customer expectations and deliver the best service in the Life Science Industry.
Ours is a culture of bringing out the best in people. And we do this with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, a firm commitment to training and development, and dedicated leaders who believe that every day is a new day to see new opportunities.
As a Sales Account Manager in Interpath Services, you will be responsible for business development in Speciality HealthCare throughout NSW, by successfully developing and maintaining strong customer relationships with new and existing customers. The demands of this role will call upon your ability to achieve sales targets, retain high levels of customer satisfaction and successfully implement sales marketing plans to meet and exceed customer expectations and strategic business objectives.
Reporting into the Northern Region Sales Manager, you will work with a friendly and experienced team of specialists as well as managers who lead-by-example and invest in the development of their team members.
You are self-motivated and independent self-starter who takes ownership, works efficiently and strives to exceed expectations. Your exceptional communication and interpersonal skills will allow you contribute to a positive team environment and deliver the high-quality service that our clients are accustomed to. Not to mention a natural enthusiasm and energy for sales and the Life Sciences sector.
The other essentials we are looking for include:
- Tertiary qualification in a Science related field
- Familiar with laboratory environment and practices
- Desire to expand laboratory experience into Sales
- Strong analytical and numerical skills;
- Active listener and exceptional attention to detail;
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with a broad range of stakeholders both internal and external;
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills with the ability meet deadlines;
- Ability to take / show initiative, work well autonomously as well as in a team environment;
- Adaptable, resilient, and focused, capable of taking ownership and delivering desirable outcomes;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think outside the box, apply judgement and logic to implement the required solutions;
- Intermediate/Advanced in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Current valid NSW drivers’ licence.
Bunzl offers a broad and flexible range of benefits to our team including profit share scheme for eligible employees, exclusive motor vehicle and health insurance products, travel and accommodation discounts, study assistance, many wellbeing and community programs and access to discounted Bunzl products.
With an entrepreneurial spirit providing endless opportunities, we believe that together we can achieve anything. We believe that through diversity we build strength and stability, and that the safety and security of our employees is not negotiable. Through innovation we find solutions, with an entrepreneurial spirit providing endless opportunities, and we believe that together we can achieve anything. Investing in our local communities is the right thing to do, and here in APAC that investment is creating a sustainable environment for us and those who follow.
WE WELCOME ALL
At Bunzl we believe that through diversity we build strength and support the principle of equality and diversity in employment. We oppose all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We believe that it is in the company’s best interests and those of all who work in it, to ensure that the human resources, talents and skills available throughout the community are considered when employment opportunities arise. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
At Bunzl, we believe that when you join our team, your potential is endless. Because at Bunzl… We believe in you! If you like the sound of this, then we definitely want you on our team.
No Agencies please.