- Reputable, multinational company with great team values and a strong culture
- Launch and manage leading brands and quality products
- Ongoing training and support
Beaver Brands – the wholesale division of Bunzl Safety is a manufacturing, import and wholesale business. We specialise in the provision of reputable, quality, and innovative branded products, including Mack footwear, WS clothing, Beaver lifting & materials handling, Beaver load restraint, B-Safe height safety, onsite services, and Frontier personal protective equipment.
As the Channel Manager you will use your skills to effectively utilise Beaver Brands resources, inclusive of Sales, Product, Marketing and Operations to develop, implement and execute robust strategies and initiatives to grow the channel to market.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager – Beaver Brands, you will leverage your strong relationship management and commercial business acumen to influence key stakeholders both internal and external in the pursuit of Beaver Brands sales and margin objectives
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Sales and channel management
- Development of existing and new customers
- Business planning and implementation
- Reporting – CRM pipeline, Weekly and Monthly and quarterly business reviews
- Engagement with Category and Marketing team members
- Assisting with the preparation of quotes and tenders
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders
OUR IDEAL PERSON
Key to your success in this role will be your ability to engage with and influence a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders, bring them together to actively achieve the desired outcomes.
You will also require:
- A business degree or relevant professional qualification
- Experience in all aspects of planning and implementation of channel management and business development strategies
- Negotiation of trading terms
- Technical sales skills
- Proven experience in customer relationship management
- Knowledge of the Industrial market and associated channels
- Relevant product and industry knowledge
- Experience with relevant software applications
SO, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
Bunzl Australasia is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse range of consumable products across a wide variety of industry sectors. We're a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- A supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Well-being and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
- High performance sales coaching program.
- Tools of trade, including a fully maintained company vehicle.
This is not a full list of course... We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
At Bunzl we believe that through Diversity we build strength and support the principle of Equality and Diversity in employment. We oppose all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We believe that it is in the company’s best interests and those of all who work in it, to ensure that the human resources, talents and skills available throughout the community are considered when employment opportunities arise. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply through the ‘apply" option, including your covering letter and resume.
No Agencies Please.