- Provide solutions and assist customers through advice and education
- Sell leading products and brands
- Reputable, multinational company with great team values and a strong culture
Bunzl Safety is a manufacturing, import and wholesale business. We specialise in the provision of reputable, quality, and innovative branded products, including Mack footwear, WS clothing, Beaver lifting, & materials handling, Beaver load restraint, B-Safe height safety, onsite services, and Frontier personal protective equipment.
We are looking for an Account Manager with experience and knowledge in the sale of high-quality PPE, workwear, footwear, Lifting and Rigging and height safety products through advising, educating, and creating value for our customers.
Working within our culture of high performance and strong sales methodologies we provide plenty of training and support. Our reputable brands and diverse range of high-quality products and services will make selling a breeze.
You are passionate, driven to succeed and enjoy working with customers through remote selling (virtually) and face to face. You are a team player who can contribute to the business both externally and internally. Your previous experience in the sale of safety, industrial distribution or services will be highly regarded. A strong understanding of height safety, PPE, workwear, safety footwear or materials handling equipment is advantage, however, on-the-job training will be provided.
If our Ideal Person resonates with you and you are customer centric, energetic and exemplify the below points we would like to hear from you.
- Professional and personable
- Able to target and achieve budget with existing and new customers
- Self -motivated with strong commercial acumen
- Strong analytical skills and able to use data to determine what is required by the customer
- Team player with ability to support internal branch functions including quotations, back order, and contract management
- Experience using Microsoft software is essential
- Use of CRM for customer management is essential
- Pronto ERP skills would be an advantage but not a prerequisite for the position
Bunzl offers a broad and flexible range of benefits to our team including profit share scheme for eligible employees, exclusive motor vehicle and health insurance products, travel and accommodation discounts, study assistance, many wellbeing and community programs and access to discounted Bunzl products.
At Bunzl we believe that through Diversity we build strength and support the principle of Equality and Diversity in employment. We oppose all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We believe that it is in the company’s best interests and those of all who work in it, to ensure that the human resources, talents and skills available throughout the community are considered when employment opportunities arise. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
Please apply through the ‘apply" option, including your covering letter and resume.
No agencies please.