Job no: 492768
Work type: Fixed Term Contract - Part Time
Categories: Customer Service
- 8 month Maternity Leave cover.
- Based in Yatala, Queensland
- Join a great, multinational company with a strong culture
We have an opportunity in our Bunzl Safety Customer Service Team on a Fixed Term Contract. You will report to the Customer Service Manager. Bunzl Safety is a manufacturing, import and wholesale business. We specialise in the provision of reputable, quality, and innovative branded products, including Mack footwear, WS clothing, Beaver lifting, materials handling, Beaver load restraint, B-Safe height safety, onsite services, and Frontier personal protective equipment.
The key focus of this role is to facilitate the delivery of efficient, accurate and timely service to all Bunzl customers and/or suppliers face-to-face and over the phone. You will collaborate with our sales and operations team. Your day will be diverse as you engage face to face and over the phone with customers and work closely with our suppliers and distribution centres to source customer products. You will support the branch manager with daily tasks.
OUR IDEAL PERSON
You will have 2 years previous experience working with a diverse range of stakeholders in a customer service team. A understanding of Safety / Lifting and Rigging is preferred. You will possess a demonstrated commitment to customer service and telephone etiquette and the ability to remain clam under pressure. You will also require the following skills and experience:
- Ability to multitask and great organisation
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office suite is required
- Experience in using Pronto ERP is preferable.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Self-starter and highly motivated.
SO, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- A great roster Monday to Friday, Preferred hours 9:00am - 3:00pm but open to discussion for the right person.
- A supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Well-being and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
This isn't a full list of course... We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply through the ‘apply" option, including your covering letter and resume.
No Agencies Please.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend