Job no: 492753
Work type: Full Time
Location: Erskine Park
Categories: Transport & Logistics
- Learn from experienced and knowledgeable leaders
- Take a leap into your leadership career
- Be part of a winning team that recognises and rewards success
We have a fantastic new opportunity available for a Warehouse Supervisor for our PM shift based in Erskine Park.
In this role, you would be responsible to ensure that all warehouse operations run smoothly, leading the team on site in a safe, yet efficient manner, and ensuring compliance with Bunzl policies and procedures.
As a leader in our business, you will also be responsible for the motivation, engagement, performance and retention of your team.
SO, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
Bunzl Australasia is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse consumable products range across a wide variety of industry sectors. We're a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A salary commensurate with experience – we know you work to live.
- A supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Well-being and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
This isn't a full list of course... We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
OUR IDEAL PERSON
To us it's simple. You want to make a career move to lead a high performing team and contribute to accurately deliver the right products to the right customers on time, every time. Your great problem-solving skills and ability to apply common sense will see you succeed while your people management skills will see you leading the team with consistency.
You should also be able to demonstrate the following:
- A Certificate IV in Warehousing Operations or similar is an advantage.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to direct and work in a team environment.
- Strong attention-to-detail.
- A passion for customer satisfaction and strong interpersonal skills.
- A positive, "can do" attitude and exceptional teamwork skills.
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply through the apply option.
No Agencies Please.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend