Job no: 492749
Work type: Part Time
Categories: Customer Service
- 2 x Part time, permanent position
- Lots of variety, never a dull moment
- Stability and job satisfaction
Atlas Healthcare is a distributor of an extensive range of surgical and medical supplies to Hospitals, Aged Care Centres, Medical Centres, Veterinary & Podiatry practices. Since our founding we have continued to adapt our product offerings to meet the changing demands of the markets and are a leading supplier of medical products to the markets in which we operate nationally.
We currently have two part time opportunities for an experienced Customer Service Representative to join our team at Edwardstown and Stepney.
We're a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- A supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Well-being and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
This isn't a full list of course... We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
You will provide service excellence to internal and external customers by managing orders and assisting with product enquiries. Your office and warehouse administrative support skills will be called upon in this role. Your keyboard accuracy, excellent time management skills and exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal will be key to your success. Your initiative and your ability to think outside the square will enhance your abilities in this exciting and challenging role.
You will be an energetic, motivated, team player with a professional outlook and an excellent telephone manner, and be able to demonstrate an intermediate level of competency with the Microsoft Office package, along with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks. You will possess initiative, be a self-starter with the ability to work unsupervised. Product knowledge would be an advantage but not essential.
Some of your responsibilities Include:
- Professionally and courteously satisfy incoming telephone calls from customers.
- Process customer orders in accordance with service standards
- Provide customers with immediate and relevant feedback and information relating to our product ranges.
- Process any credits and returned merchandise
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply through the ‘apply" option, including your covering letter and resume.
No Agencies Please.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend