Job no: 492608
Work type: Part Time
Categories: Customer Service
- Work School hours
- Be part of a winning team that recognises and rewards success
- Join a great, multinational company with a strong culture
Bunzl Safety is a manufacturing, import and wholesale business. We specialise in the provision of reputable, quality and innovative branded products, including Mack footwear, WS clothing, Beaver lifting and materials handling, Beaver load restraint, B-Safe height safety and Frontier personal protective equipment.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a permanent part time Customer Service team member within our Mackay Branch. You will be required to work 9am – 2pm Monday to Friday.
This role will see you partnering with our sales team to ensure customer expectations are met, as well as maintaining effective relationships with key contacts, internal and external stakeholders. You will play a key role in a dynamic team who always work together to optimise results.
SO, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
Bunzl Australasia is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse consumable products range across a wide variety of industry sectors. We're a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- A supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Well-being and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
This isn't a full list of course... We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
OUR IDEAL PERSON
You passion for delivering exceptional customer service to both external and internal customers will see you thrive in this position, while your ability to manage your time will see you through your busy day.
You would also be able to demonstrate the below:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Fantastic organisation and administration skills.
- Understanding of safety equipment like lifting and material handling, PPE.
- Experience with Pronto or Ariba would be advantages.
- Willing to get your hands dirty.
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply through the ‘apply" option, including your covering letter and resume.
No Agencies Please.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend