Job no: 492598
Work type: Full Time
Location: Dandenong South
- Work with an experienced and high-performing team in Dandenong South
- Develop, promote, launch and manage leading brands and quality products
- Join a global company with a strong culture and continuous growth
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Category Manager to work with our high-performing Category team in Dandenong South location.
The role requires you to manage and strategically develop the product ranges and suppliers in assigned categories to drive cost savings and maximise sales and margin growth. Under direction from the Head of Category you will undertake all commercial negotiations and tender activity connected with product sourcing and award of supply contracts
SO, WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Bunzl is a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open andisd effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- A supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Well-being and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
This isn't a full list of course... We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
OUR IDEAL PERSON
Ideally, you will have 2 – 4 years’ experience in a similar role. Your ability to prioritise your workload and work to strict timelines will see you be successful in the position.
You will also require the following attributes:
- Strong communication skills and the ability to engage with and influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills with a solution-oriented approach to problem-solving.
- Working understanding of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experienced negotiator
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Procurement principles and disciplines.
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we want to hear from you!
Don’t delay. Apply now through the ''apply" option, attaching your Cover Letter and Resume.
No Agencies Please.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend