Job no: 492592
Work type: Full Time
Location: Canning Vale
- Career development opportunities
- Be part of a winning team that recognises and rewards success
- Join a great, multinational company with a strong culture
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Account Manager to join the dynamic Healthcare Sales team in our Canning Vale Branch.
This role will call upon your passion to work in a multi-faceted sales role in the Aged Care sector and your ability to maintain multi-tiered relationships as you deliver exceptional customer service to grow your existing client portfolio and seize opportunities to bring on new business.
You will join a thriving branch with a supportive team of specialists within the Healthcare sector.
SO, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
Bunzl Australasia is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse consumable products range across a wide variety of industry sectors. We're a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- A supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Well-being and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
- High performance sales coaching program.
- Tools of the trade, including a fully maintained company vehicle.
This isn't a full list of course... We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
OUR IDEAL PERSON
Your Healthcare sales background will equip you to provide to our Aged Care customers with a high quality of service and expertise, supporting your customers and identifying new opportunities across various product categories. Ideally, you will also have RN or Medical Consumables sales experience. To be successful you will need to manage your territory as if it was your “own business” with the focus of delivering growth through specialisation.
You will need to possess:
- The ability to build relationships with a range of people quickly and effectively.
- Your exceptional interpersonal and negotiation skills will allow you contribute to a positive team environment and deliver the high-quality service that our diverse portfolio of clients are accustomed to.
- Your natural drive, motivation and resilience will equip you to meet and exceed sales targets and customer expectations alike.
- Your computer literacy and administrative skills will aid in managing your time efficiently to allow effective communication and presentation of the benefits of trading with this business and seeing those relationships through to realised sales.
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply through the 'apply" option, including your covering letter and resume
No Agencies Please.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend