Job no: 492563
Work type: Full Time
Location: Dandenong South
- Be part of a winning team that recognises and rewards success
- Support our Executive team
- Work with a global leader and take your career to the next level
A rare opportunity exists for an experienced Executive Assistant at our Dandenong South Branch.
In previous roles, you've been asked to provide ‘support' - and you've done this in more ways than one. You're trustworthy, and you align to one of our core values of integrity. You can juggle multiple, conflicting tasks simultaneously with grace under pressure. Your attention to detail remains strong despite whatever the day throws at you, and right now, you're looking for something more: for a role that you can pour your heart and soul into.
We have the perfect opportunity for you to do just that!
Bunzl Australia & New Zealand, forms part of Bunzl Australasia and is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse consumable products range across a wide variety of industry sectors. We're a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- A supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Well-being and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
This isn't a full list of course... We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
Our Idea Person
As our Executive Assistant Extraordinaire your ability to innovate, show initiative and think outside the box will stand you in excellent stead, as will those brilliant, effortlessly professional communication skills.
You will provide exceptional administrative support to our Managing Director, Finance Director and the Executive Team whilst ensuring the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of their office.
On any given day, you could expect to do be doing the following:
- Assisting with managing calendar's, events and appointments for the Managing and Finance Director,
- Assisting with the preparation of reports, presentations and correspondence
- Book travel and accommodation for the Executive Leadership team
- Maintain office facilities/supplies/services at an acceptable level
Your high energy and willingness to roll up your sleeves and get down to business will see you succeed in this role.
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply through the 'apply" option, including your covering letter and resume.
No agencies please.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend