Job no: 492537
Work type: Full Time
Location: Dandenong South
- Develop, launch and manage leading brands and quality products
- Work with an experienced and high-performing team in Dandenong South
- Join a global company with a strong culture and continuous growth
Bunzl is a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
Reporting to one of our amazing Category Managers, the role supports the sustainable growth of your assigned category through technical support of day-to-day activities, new product development and introductions, relevant marketing strategies, brand-building activities and a range of management activities.
Perfect for a recent Graduate, this role presents a broad range of learning opportunities, working with an open and transformative team within a fast-pace environment. Our flat and collaborative organisational structure allows access to a wealth of knowledge and experience through our senior leadership team and highly talented team members.
OUR IDEAL PERSON
Ideally, you will be a recent graduate in Business or Commerce with a keen eye for numbers, a positive attitude, and a willingness to learn and adapt quickly to a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
You will also require the following attributes:
- Ability to learn both independently and collaboratively.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to engage with and influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills with a solution-oriented approach to problem-solving.
- Working understanding of Microsoft Office Suite.
SO, WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- A supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Work Life balance with flexible working conditions.
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
This isn't a full list of course... We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we want to hear from you!
Don’t delay. Apply now through the ''apply" option, attaching your Cover Letter and Resume.
No Agencies Please.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend