Job no: 492535
Work type: Full Time
Location: Dandenong South, Enfield, Morningside
Categories: Human Resources
- Multinational company with endless career opportunities
- Diverse role working across multiple business units, engaging with a variety of stakeholders
- Join an experienced and passionate HR team, and learn from the best!
What an amazing time to join Bunzl and play a key role in growing our organisation!
An exciting opportunity has become available for a proactive HR Advisor to join our highly collaborative and dynamic HR team. Reporting to the Shared Services HR Manager, your role is to support our Business Unit HR Managers by coordinating a range of activities including recruitment, on-boarding, training and development, and safety and wellbeing across multiple Business Units and several locations within your assigned region. This key role will be both challenging and rewarding, and you also have the opportunity to support the Head of Corporate Responsibility with safety and wellbeing activities.
This position could be based in Enfield (NSW), Morningside (QLD) or Dandenong South (VIC).
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Facilitate the end-to-end recruitment and on-boarding process.
- Provide functional / technical advice to managers and employees in all areas pertaining to HR in general.
- Build capability at all levels of the business through daily interactions.
- Lead and support employee learning and development initiatives.
- Role model company values and take steps to address employee behaviours not in support of company values.
- Coach managers and employees to improve effectiveness, productivity and engagement.
- Lead or participate in HR Team-based projects that support both local and group initiatives or strategies.
- Support company initiatives relating to the WH&S, Wellbeing and Corporate Responsibly plans.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Build and foster relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders to ensure organisational capability.
SO, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
Bunzl Australasia is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse consumable products range across a wide variety of industry sectors. We're a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
You will find satisfaction learning and developing your HR career through the support and guidance of a passionate and experienced HR Leadership Team, as well as being the face and driving force for improving Employee Engagement across your region.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- An attractive salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- A supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Well-being and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
- A variety of flexible working conditions and benefits including working from home and paid maternity leave.
This isn't a full list of course... We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
OUR IDEAL PERSON
Key to your success in this role will be your ability to manage a variety of stakeholder priorities combined with your flexibility to adapt within a fast-paced environment while maintaining a “can do”, solution-oriented approach.
You will also demonstrate the below:
- Previous experience managing high volume recruitment activities will be advantageous, as will be experience using PageUp.
- A high level of customer, quality and productivity focus with strong attention to detail.
- The ability to operate and communicate at strategic and shop floor level using appropriate communication styles for the varying situations.
- Pragmatic and effective problem-solving ability.
- A confident and positive approach when working with others.
- Emotional control within the bounds of increased awareness of personal impact and professional standards.
- The ability to increase speed of response in line with meeting deadlines.
- A willingness to confront issues and bring problems to the open in a way that maintains employee self-worth.
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we can't wait to hear from you!
Please apply through the "Apply" option, including your covering letter and resume.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend