Account Manager - General Consumables
Job no: 492525
Work type: Full Time
Location: Dandenong South
- Career development opportunities
- Work for a Market Leader within the Healthcare Industry
- Join a great, multinational company with a strong culture
We have a fantastic new opportunity for an Account Manager at our Dandenong South Branch.
You will manage your territory as if it was your ''own business", including servicing existing customers and hunting for new customers. The demands of this role will call upon your ability to maintain multi-tiered relationships, coupled with your ability to deliver results that will meet both customer expectations and strategic business objectives.
You will join a well-established branch, working with a friendly and experienced team of specialists from various sectors as well as managers who lead-by-example and invest in the development of their team members.
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
We are committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- Supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Well-being and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
- High performance sales coaching program.
- Tools of the trade, including a fully maintained company vehicle.
This isn't a full list of course... We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
You will become a trusted advisor in the area of healthcare consumable products, providing expert advice to our customers. You will also assist to manage existing corporate accounts, maximising the retention of business and identifying key opportunities to expand our client's market share in these customers by introducing new products. You will play a key role in developing new business within key growth sectors in order to ensure the continued success of your portfolio.
- Build strong relationships with the ability to deal with key personnel at all levels of the business.
- Maximise the retention of business with existing customers by ensuring products and service continues to meet or exceed the expectations of those customers.
- Provide education, implementation and support to all Bunzl Healthcare customers in the area of general consumables.
- Expand our share of customers' business with additional products.
- Work with key suppliers when technical information for the customer is required.
- Identify, evaluate and manage new sales opportunities.
- Ensure that our customers value all aspects of our service rather than merely our products and pricing.
OUR IDEAL PERSON
You will have exposure to Healthcare consumable products and a business-related degree will be looked upon favourably. You may have a proven track record of account management and sales experience, however, more important is your ability to create trust, build rapport, develop solutions, cross sell, administer and grow an existing client base, and develop profitable business from within. Ideally, you will have worked within a business-to-business role and be willing to share your successes with us.
Additionally, you will be an independent self-starter who appreciates working in a team environment; you'll possess excellent organisational and time management skills and be a confident communicator and effective with presentations. Well-developed computer and administrative skills are also required particularly with Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications.
If this sounds like a fit for you and you have the skills and attitude we are looking for, then we would like to hear from you.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend