Bunzl Safety - For Safe Working Lives.
- Grow a successful and fulfilling career
- Build a newly formed team and impart your own winning culture
- Join a great, multinational company with a strong culture
Bunzl Safety is a manufacturing, import and wholesale business. We specialise in the provision of reputable, quality and innovative branded products, including Mack footwear, WS clothing, Beaver lifting and materials handling, Beaver load restraint, B-Safe height safety and Frontier personal protective equipment.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Following an internal promotion, an exciting opportunity has become available for a hungry and influential Regional Sales Manager to lead and develop our diverse Sales Team at our Erskine Branch.
The primary objective of this role is to deliver improved revenue and margin growth across the NSW region using creative strategies. You will lead the design and implementation of sales plans to optimise the performance of our newly formed yet high-performing sales team in order to drive profitable growth throughout the region.
You will be joining a leadership team who lead-by-example and who thrive on sharing their knowledge and experience in order to see their team grow and develop. Your manager will take a coaching approach, investing time in developing you to support your long term success.
SO, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
Bunzl Australasia is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse consumable products range across a wide variety of industry sectors. We're a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- An attractive performance bonus structure.
- A supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Well-being and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
- High performance sales coaching program.
- Tools of the trade, including a fully maintained company vehicle.
- A variety of flexible working conditions and benefits including working from home and paid maternity leave.
This isn't a full list of course... We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
OUR IDEAL PERSON
Ideally, you will have experience working in a hands-on sales leadership role, and you might have recently stepped up into a leadership role or be ready to take that step. You have a strong ability to influence a variety stakeholders in order to drive a desired result, and building rapport with people comes naturally to you.
You will be hands-on with the sales process, with a strong contract negotiation skills and a background in managing corporate accounts, preferably within the industrial sector.
Your unwavering ethics will enable you to foster a diverse and respectable workplace, and your strategic industry management skills will equip you to establish long range business plans.
You will have strong analytical skills as well as excellent interpersonal, negotiation and persuasion skills in order to win the hearts, minds and trust of your prospects.
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply through the ‘apply" option, including your covering letter and resume.
No agencies please.