Bunzl Safety - For Safe Working Lives.
- Great western Sydney location with plenty of parking
- Unique eCommerce environment – gain one-of-a-kind experience
- An opportunity where your contribution really counts!
An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated and passionate eCommerce / Marketing Assistant to join Bunzl Safety – the leaders in the supply of workwear, PPE, safety footwear and materials handling equipment to major businesses across all industries.
Based at our head office in Erskine Park, the role will support the eCommerce Manager, the Marketing Manager as well as our Major Accounts team.
SO, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
Bunzl Australasia is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse consumable products range across a wide variety of industry sectors. We're a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- A supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Well-being and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
This isn't a full list of course... We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
ABOUT THE JOB
The eCommerce / Marketing Assistant will primarily be responsible for assisting to create and maintain customised web catalogues for our major account customers, supporting the eCommerce Manager to maintain our three global websites, as well as assisting with digital marketing and social media campaigns.
Reporting to the eCommerce Manager and Marketing Manager your key responsibilities will include using ordering system software and our website CMS system to help maintain our websites and build website customisations for large account customers.
You will also be responsible for data & image collection for uploading new products, including liaising with internal category managers, external suppliers, as well as pricing and product updates via Excel and our CMS platform.
As part of the role you will help resolve customer eCommerce issues and respond to generic eCommerce queries from internal stakeholders to ensure the eCommerce experience is smooth and hassle free for our customers. You will also assist the eCommerce Manager to develop online campaigns to drive online sales.
The role is highly versatile - encompassing eCommerce maintenance, customer service, technical problem-solving, and digital marketing support and would suit someone who is a self-starter and is always looking for opportunities to grow and help make our websites the best that they can be.
OUR IDEAL PERSON
You are someone who is passionate about all things marketing and have at least 12 months experience working in an eCommerce or digital marketing role. Your attention to detail, creative problem-solving skills, customer service and communication skills, hunger to learn, positive attitude, and ability to work as part of a team are all vital to ensure your success in this position.
You should also possess the following:
- eCommerce passion
- Some experience with an order processing/purchasing system
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with a website Content Management System (CMS)
- A proficiency for learning new technology quickly
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal, written grammar and communication skills
- The ability to think laterally and creatively problem-solve
- Fluency in English is an essential requirement.
The following will be highly regarded:
- Degree in Business or Marketing
- Adobe Creative Suite experience
- Social media marketing experience
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, then we want to hear from you!
Please apply through the 'apply" option, including your covering letter and resume.
No agencies please.