Bunzl Safety - For Safe Working Lives
- National role with career advancement opportunities
- Join a great multinational company with a strong inclusive culture
- Be part of a winning team that recognises and rewards success.
Bunzl Safety is a manufacturing, import and wholesale business. We specialise in the provision of reputable, quality and innovative branded products, including Mack footwear, WS clothing, Beaver lifting and materials handling, Beaver load restraint, B-Safe height safety and Frontier personal protective equipment.
We are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager with specialised product knowledge in the PPE field to grow sales nationally.
Reporting to the National Business Development Manager, this role involves face-to-face selling to national corporate customers, as well as working closely with our sales team to help introduce new products to their local customer base.
Based in Sydney or Melbourne, you will be required to adopt a strategic approach, being able to influence at all levels of the organisation, with your specialist knowledge in the PPE field to consistently grow profitable sales.
SO, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
Bunzl Australasia is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse consumable products range across a wide variety of industry sectors. We're a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- A supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Well-being and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
- High performance sales coaching program.
- Tools of trade, including a fully maintained company vehicle.
This isn't a full list of course... We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Create specialist sales opportunities in the category of PPE;
- Work with the tendering/contracts team to develop strategies, products and overall offering on tenders;
- Manage customer relationships in conjunction with key decision makers and stakeholders within major new account opportunities;
- Work with the Inventory team by supplying accurate inventory variation forms (IVF) to ensure accurate forecasting and minimize stock obsolescence;
- You will have a hands-on approach and be totally focused on understanding customer’s needs, their perceptions of value, and tailoring an offering that fits ;
- Keep up-to-date with research on industry trends and competitor activity.
OUR IDEAL PERSON
In order to thrive in this role, you will have had a minimum of 5 years’ demonstrated experience in specialist Sales role within a safety product or PPE capacity. Tertiary qualifications within a relevant field will also be highly regarded, specifically a Business degree or similar.
Your unwavering ethics will enable you to contribute to a diverse and respectable workplace, and results-oriented outlook will see you achieve goals while providing excellent customer service.
You will have strong analytical skills as well as excellent interpersonal, collaboration, negotiation and persuasion skills in order to win the hearts, minds and trust of your prospects.
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply through the "apply" option, including your covering letter and resume.
No agencies please.