Customer Service Representative
Job no: 492460
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Customer Service
- Join a reputable multinational company with a strong culture
- Endless learning and development opportunities
- Fantastic benefits and incentives
A new opportunity has become available at our Morningside Branch as a Customer Service Representative. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the key focus of this role is to facilitate the delivery of efficient, accurate and timely service to our valued customers, suppliers and Sales team.
Working in an energetic and high-volume call centre environment, you will take inbound calls and enquiries as well as making outbound calls to promote our fantastic range of products to existing and prospective customers.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to build a career in Sales or eventually move into an Account Management position.
SO, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
Bunzl Australasia is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse consumable products range across a wide variety of industry sectors. We're a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- A supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Well-being and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
This isn't a full list of course... We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
OUR IDEAL PERSON
To succeed in this role, you will need experience within a Customer Service, Customer Care or Call Centre position. Experience with consumable products relating to Catering, Hospitality, Healthcare or FMCG would be an advantage.
You can quickly build rapport with a variety of people, and you have the ability to remain calm under pressure.
You will also require the below:
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office efficiency packages.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- A commitment to Customer Service excellence.
- Good organisational skills.
- Self-starter and highly motivated.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply through the ‘apply" option, including your covering letter and resume.
No agencies please.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend