Job no: 492446
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Customer Service
Bunzl Safety - For Safe Working Lives.
- Permanent Full-Time position with career development opportunities
- Be part of a winning team that recognises and rewards success
- Join a global company with a strong local presence
Bunzl Safety is a manufacturing, import and wholesale business. We specialise in the provision of reputable, quality and innovative branded products, including Mack footwear, WS clothing, Beaver lifting and materials handling, Beaver load restraint, B-Safe height safety and Frontier personal protective equipment.
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our Customer Care team within our Karratha Branch.
You will challenge the status quo and share your extraordinary ideas - Our size guarantees you'll have the opportunity, support and environment to be heard.
This role will see you partnering with our sales team to ensure customer expectations are met, as well as maintaining effective relationships with key contacts, internal and external stakeholders. You will play a key role in a national team who always work together to optimise results. This role will give you the opportunity to gain experience in all aspect of working in a branch. Your primary responsibility is customer care, however, team work is extremely important which means you will learn about working in the warehouse and learning how to embroider. It is a role for a person who has a passion for learning new things.
SO, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
Bunzl Australasia is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse consumable products range across a wide variety of industry sectors. We're a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- A supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Well-being and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
This isn't a full list of course... We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
OUR IDEAL PERSON
In order to succeed in this position, you will have experience in a customer service position ideally within the clothing, workwear or PPE industry. You will also have a can-do attitude, with a passion to go above and beyond, creating memorable experiences for our industrial clients.
The following attributes would also be required:
- Data entry skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong administration and time-management skills.
- Professional phone manner and strong communication skills.
- The ability to build rapport with a variety of stakeholders.
- Prior experience with PRONTO would be desirable, however comprehensive training will be provided.
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply through the ‘apply" option, including your covering letter and resume.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend