Data Management Administrator - Marketing
Job no: 492435
Work type: Full Time
Location: Dandenong South
- Supportive and fun team environment
- Global organisation with career development opportunities
- Convenient location with plenty of parking
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a highly analytical and detail-oriented Data Management Administrator to join our Marketing team at our Dandenong South Branch.
Reporting to the Manager - Data Management Team, you will use your outstanding analytical and numerical skills to maintain the integrity of the ERP and online store product data.
You will work autonomously and also collaborate with a very supportive and high-performing team who like to have fun as they get the job done!
SO, WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Bunzl Australia and New Zealand is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse consumable products range across a wide variety of industry sectors. We're a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- A supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Well-being and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
This is not a full list, of course. We have a lot to offer the right person!
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Process and analyse daily and annual vendor cost updates.
- Maintain all cost updates in soft/hard copy.
- Process New Product Requests ensuring all relevant data and authorisations have been duly completed.
- Update product descriptions, units of measure, and related product information after validating the data & data source.
- Process product deletions & supersessions after validating the data and data source.
- Set up new products in the product master file and main catalogues.
- Provide download extracts of customer pricing.
- Creation and analysis of monthly and year end reports, relating to Product set up and cost changes.
OUR IDEAL PERSON
Ideally, you will have experience in a similar role, with the proven ability to set up products and post them to the online store.
In order to succeed in this role, you will also have the following:
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite and Photoshop.
- A keen eye for detail.
- The ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
- Proven Customer Service excellence.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to negotiate mutually beneficial outcomes with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent organisational & problem solving skills.
- Good numerical and analytical skills with the ability to negotiate mutually beneficial outcomes.
Does this sound like you? We’d love to hear from you!
Please apply through the “apply” option, including your resume and a cover letter.
No agencies please.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend