Account Manager - General Consumables
Job no: 492363
Work type: Full Time
- Promote a highly desirable product range
- Be part of a winning team that recognises and rewards success
- Join a multinational company with a strong culture and career development opportunities
We have a fantastic new opportunity for an enthusiastic Account Manager at our high-performing Enfield Branch.
You will manage your geographical territory as if it was your ''own business", with a strong focus on hunting for new customers as well as servicing existing customers. The demands of this role will call upon your ability to maintain multi-tiered relationships, coupled with your ability to deliver results that will meet both customer expectations and strategic business objectives.
You will join a well-established branch, working with a friendly and experienced team of specialists from various sectors as well as managers who lead-by-example and invest in the development of their team members.
SO, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
Bunzl Australasia is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse consumable products range across a wide variety of industry sectors. We're a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- Supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Well-being and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
- High performance sales coaching program.
- Tools of the trade, including a fully maintained company vehicle.
This isn't a full list of course... We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
OUR IDEAL PERSON
In order to thrive in this role, you will have proven success operating in a high-volume business-to-business sales environment, ideally selling consumable products within the healthcare, Government, aged care or marketing industries.
- You will be an independent self-starter who takes ownership and works efficiently autonomously.
- You will have a team-oriented approach with a strong ability to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders.
- You'll possess excellent organizational, administration and time management skills, and be a confident and effective communicator.
- Your exceptional interpersonal and negotiation skills will allow you contribute to a positive team environment and deliver the high-quality service that our diverse portfolio of clients are accustomed to.
- Your natural drive, motivation and resilience will equip you to meet and exceed sales targets and customer expectations alike.
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply through the "apply" option, including your covering letter and resume
No agencies please.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend