Customer Service Representative
Job no: 492396
Work type: Fixed Term Contract - Full Time
Categories: Customer Service
- 12-month contract with potential for extension
- Join a winning team that recognises and rewards success
- Multinational company with a strong culture and reputable brands
A new opportunity has become available at our Enfield Branch as a Customer Service Representative. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the key focus of this role is to facilitate the delivery of efficient, accurate and timely service to all Bunzl customers and/or suppliers face-to-face and over the phone.
You will play a key role in ensuring that our valued customers' experience excellent and memorable customer service, and effectively communicating with a variety of internal and internal stakholders.
SO, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
Bunzl Australasia is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse consumable products range across a wide variety of industry sectors. We're a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- A supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Well-being and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
This isn't a full list of course... We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
OUR IDEAL PERSON
To succeed in this role, you will need a minimum of 3 years' experience within a Customer Service or Customer Care position. Project Work experience will be highly regarded, especially within a Catering, Hospitality or Nursing Home fit-out capacity.
Your strong attention-to-detail will allow you to accurately maintain our project issues log to ensure that every customer demand can be met in a timely manner.
You will also require the below:
- Previous experience in a similar position is desirable.
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office efficiency packages.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- A commitment to Customer Service excellence.
- Good organisational skills.
- Self-starter and highly motivated.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply through the ‘apply" option, including your covering letter and resume.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend