- Senior role within the Beaver Brands business
- Play a key role in driving sustainable profitable growth
- Join a multinational company that recognises and rewards results
Beaver Brands is an operating division of Bunzl Safety, a part of Bunzl Australasia.
We are a national manufacturing, import and wholesale business specialising in the provision of reputable, quality and innovative branded products within the areas safety footwear, workwear and personal protective equipment, as well as materials handling, lifting, load restraint and height safety.
Our brands include: Mack footwear, workwear and PPE, WS workwear, Frontier PPE, Beaver materials handling, lifting, load restraint and B-Safe height safety.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have an exciting new position as a Channel Manager – Industrial to effectively utilise Beaver Brands resources, inclusive of Sales, Product, Marketing and Operations, to develop, implement and execute robust strategies and initiatives to grow the channel to market.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager – Beaver Brands, you will leverage your strong relationship management and commercial business acumen to influence key stakeholders both internal and external in the pursuit of Beaver Brands sales and margin objectives.
Your key accountabilities include:
- Sales and channel management.
- Development of existing and new channels and key accounts.
- Business planning and implementation.
- In market activation.
- Reporting, including weekly CRM pipeline reporting, monthly reporting and quarterly business reviews.
- Engagement with Category and Marketing team members.
- Assisting with the preparation of quotes and tenders.
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders.
We offer location flexibility for the right candidate with the option for this key role to be based in Melbourne or Sydney.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Beaver Brands is a part of Bunzl Australasia, a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, encouraging, and communicative through all layers of the organisation.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- A supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Well-being and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
- High performance sales coaching program.
- Tools of the trade, including a fully maintained company vehicle.
OUR IDEAL PERSON
Key to your success in this role will be your ability to engage with and influence a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders, bringing them together in order to actively achieve desired outcomes.
You will also require:
- A business degree or relevant professional qualification.
- Experience in all aspects of planning and implementation of channel management and business development strategies.
- Negotiation of trading terms.
- Technical sales skills.
- Proven experience in customer relationship management.
- Knowledge of the Industrial market and associated channels.
- Experience in managing and directing a sales team.
- Relevant product and industry knowledge.
- Experience with relevant software applications.
- Experience in merchandising and product go to market.
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we would like to hear from you!
If you’re ready to make a move and you have what it takes, then we want to hear from you.
Please apply through the ‘apply" option, including your covering letter and resume.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!