Job no: 492372
Work type: Fixed Term Contract - Full Time
Location: Dandenong South
Categories: Operations, Transport & Logistics
- 12-month contract with potential for career opportunities
- Fantastic location with plenty of on-site parking
- Be part of a global company that recognises and rewards success
The Inventory Controller plays a key role within our high-performing operations team, working alongside a range of internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the correct stock is available to our valued customers at the right time.
You will enter a challenging, fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and you will join a strong, supportive team with a knowledgeable and empowering leader.
Reporting to the Senior Branch Inventory Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Fill rates.
- Slow moving and dead stock.
- Customer service levels.
- Excess stock.
- Relationship with manufactures/suppliers.
- Pricing Control.
- Assist with Quality Documents.
- Customer Service as required.
- Assist with product data management as required.
SO, WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Bunzl Australasia is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse consumable products range across a wide variety of industry sectors. We're a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- A supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Wellbeing and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
This isn't a full list of course... We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
OUR IDEAL PERSON
In order to succeed in this role, you will need strong attention-to-detail, exceptional teamwork skills, a strong work ethic, and the ability to learn new tasks quickly and adapt within a fast-paced environment.
You will also require:
- Ability to engage with a variety of stakeholders.
- Customer-centric approach.
- Competency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to learn new systems and processes.
- Inclination to challenge current processes to drive continual improvements.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to prioritise, organise work and meet strict time deadlines.
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply through the "apply" option, including your covering letter and resume.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend