Bunzl Safety - For Safe Working Lives.
- Career development opportunities
- Be part of a winning team that recognises and rewards success
- Join a multinational company with a strong local team
Bunzl Safety is a manufacturing, import and wholesale business. We specialise in the provision of reputable, quality and innovative branded products, including Mack footwear, WS clothing, Beaver lifting and materials handling, Beaver load restraint, B-Safe height safety and Frontier personal protective equipment.
Right now, we have a fantastic opportunity to join our Customer Care team within our Mackay Branch.
You will challenge the status quo and share your extraordinary ideas - Our size guarantees you'll have the opportunity, support and environment to be heard.
This role will see you partnering with our sales team to ensure customer expectations are met, as well as maintaining effective relationships with key contacts, internal and external stakeholders. You will play a key role in a dynamic team who always work together to optimise results.
SO, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
Bunzl Australasia is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse consumable products range across a wide variety of industry sectors. We're a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- A supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Well-being and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
This isn't a full list of course... We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
OUR IDEAL PERSON
Ideally, you will have experience in providing exceptional business-to-business customer service within an industrial or blue collar environment. Existing knowledge of safety products such as PPE, workwear, lifting and rigging equipment or materials-handling equipment would also be advantageous, however, comprehensive training will be provided.
Most importantly, you will have a "can do" attitude with a passion and willingness to deliver exceptional customer service.
You will also require the following:
- Strong attention to detail.
- An organised approach with strong time-management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to build rapport with stakeholders at a variety of levels.
- Excellent administrative and computer skills.
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply through the ‘apply" option, including your covering letter and resume.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!