Customer Service Officer
Job no: 492361
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Customer Service
Interpath Services has an exciting career opportunity and are seeking a full time applicant who displays great enthusiasm, a positive attitude and has a customer-centric focus.
We are a market leader in the Australian Scientific Industry, specialising in the sale and distribution of Life Science Consumables for the Pathology, Hospital, Medical Research and Scientific markets.
Core Responsibilities are:
- Order processing and invoicing.
- Receiving incoming sales enquiries.
- Providing product information to customers.
- Processing credit notes, replacement goods requests and back-orders.
- Organising samples for Sales Representatives and Customers.
- Maintaining key internal and external relationships.
SO, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
Interpath prides itself on being a friendly, family work environment where you will become part of a dynamic, supportive and inclusive team, with excellent opportunities for training and continued development. In addition, we are also a Bunzl company, which can lead to other career opportunities throughout the Bunzl group.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A salary commensurate with experience.
- A supportive team environment with opportunities for career progression.
- Wellbeing and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Training and personal development opportunities.
Core Skills and Capabilities are:
- Proven experience in customer service within a sales-oriented business.
- Possess strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Experience with an order entry/invoicing system.
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Professional demeanour and friendly phone manner.
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Work in partnership with key stakeholders, colleagues and peers.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
This is NOT a call centre environment.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend