Customer Care All-Rounder
Job no: 492329
Work type: Full Time
Location: Mount Isa
Categories: Customer Service
Bunzl Safety - For Safe Working Lives.
- Attractive salary and career development opportunities
- Join a great, supportive team with a manager who leads-by-example
- Take pride in working for a global organisation supplying leading brands
Bunzl Safety is a manufacturing, import and wholesale business. We specialise in the provision of reputable, quality and innovative branded products, including Mack footwear, WS clothing, Beaver lifting and materials handling, Beaver load restraint, B-Safe height safety and Frontier personal protective equipment.
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our Mount Isa Branch in an exciting and diverse role of Customer Care All-Rounder.
You will challenge the status quo and share your extraordinary ideas - Our size guarantees you'll have the opportunity, support and environment to be heard.
This role will see you partnering with our sales team to ensure customer expectations are met, as well as maintaining effective relationships with key contacts, internal and external stakeholders. You will play a key role in a dynamic team who always work together to achieve the great results that our customers are accustomed to.
SO, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
Bunzl is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse consumable products range across a wide variety of industry sectors. We're a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- A supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Well-being and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
This isn't a full list of course... We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
OUR IDEAL PERSON
You are confident, customer-focused and solution-oriented, ideally with a background in industrial products, mining and resources or retail sales.
You will also require the following attributes:
- A passion and willingness to deliver exceptional customer service.
- An understanding of warehousing, order picking or receiving is advantageous.
- A valid Forklift licence or the ability and willingness to be trained and licensed is essential.
- Strong computer literacy and the ability to learn new computer systems.
- The ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- Excellent attention-to-detail.
- Strong organisational, administration and time-management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a small, collaborative team.
- The ability to build rapport with all stakeholders.
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply through the ‘apply" option, including your covering letter and resume.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend