Assistant Category Manager
Job no: 492324
Work type: Full Time
Location: Dandenong South
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Be part of a diverse and high-performing team
- Global company with a strong culture and continuous growth
Right now, we have an exciting new opportunity for an ambitious, stakeholder-focused Assistant Category Manager to support our Category team at our Dandenong South branch.
Reporting to one of our amazing Category Managers, the key objective of this role is to support the sustainable growth of your assigned category through technical support of day-to-day activities, new product development and introductions, relevant marketing strategies, brand-building activities and a range of management activities.
The role presents exceptional learning opportunities, working with an open and transformative team within a fast-pace environment. Our flat and collaborative organisational structure allows access to a wealth of knowledge and experience through our senior leadership team and highly talented team members.
SO, WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Bunzl is a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- A supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Well-being and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
This isn't a full list of course... We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
OUR IDEAL PERSON
Crucial to your success in this role will be your ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. You will show initiative to deliver everyday activities to a high standard.
Ideally, you will have some experience in a Buying or Category role, and you will be a recent graduate in Business, Commerce or Marketing.
You will also require the following attributes:
- Ability to learn both independently and collaboratively.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to engage and influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills with a solution-oriented approach to problem-solving.
- Working understanding of Microsoft Office Suite.
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply through the ''apply" option, including your covering letter and resume.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend