Customer Service Officer
Job no: 492323
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Customer Service
- Diverse Full Time role with career development opportunities
- Vibrant, experienced and supportive team
- Join a multinational company with a strong local presence
A new opportunity has become available at our Ballina Branch for a Customer Service Officer. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will play a key role in delivering the reliable and excellent service that our customers demand.
In this diverse position, you will serve customers face-to-face in our retail store as well as over-the-phone; providing creative solutions to enquiries, assisting with invoicing and supporting our Sales team. Joining a small, dynamic team, there will also be the need for you to assist with order picking, stocking shelves, merchandising and general cleaning within the shop.
Your manager will have your back. She is hands-on, leads-by example and is passionate about seeing her team members learn and develop the skills that are crucial for your long, successful career.
SO, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
Bunzl Australasia is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse consumable products range across a wide variety of industry sectors. We're a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- A supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Well-being and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
This isn't a full list of course... We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
OUR IDEAL PERSON
To succeed in this role, you will need a minimum of 2 years' experience within a Customer Service or Customer Care position. A background in retail sales with exposure to merchandising will be highly regarded, as you will be assisting customers on the shop-floor as well as over-the-phone.
You will also require the below:
- Previous experience in a similar position is desirable.
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills and exposure to Microsoft Office suite.
- An undeniable commitment to Customer Service excellence.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply through the ‘apply" option, including your covering letter and resume.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend